This song was made popular a number of years ago by the band Green Day. And for the most part, I found myself singing the chorus all month long.
The month of September was absolutely brutal on me and the body. In those 30 days I did all of the following:
--Traveled to SC to see a good friend and a football game
--Was a groomsman in a wedding
--Traveled to Orlando and visited the Magic Kingdom
--Traveled to Tuscaloosa to race
--Raced an Oly and Sprint
--Traveled to Macon for 2 day meetings
--Traveled to Nashville twice for business
I dare you to find a consistent pattern in which you can train or even eat for some regularity. My diet plummeted. I somehow found the time and energy (when I wasn't driving) to train.
September's totals:
Bike: 13h 39m 12s - 272.1 Mi
Run: 8h 53m 17s - 67.15 Mi
Swim: 7h 24m 21s - 19965.31 Yd
For entertainment value, I sat down last week and developed a color-coded calendar of what my month looked like. 
So when September ends was the mantra. Now I hope to resume my regularly scheduled life. Well...sorta. There is moving to another state, quitting my day job and taking over another business. Details, details, details.
(rolls eyes)
Friday, October 8, 2010
When September Ends
Labels:
monthly training
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment