2009 Totals
| Bike: | 151h 00m 44s - 2839.14 Mi |
| Run: | 110h 49m 16s - 790 Mi |
| Swim: | 39h 47m 50s - 122528 Yd |
I was only 1 for 3 in hitting my goals for the year. My bike goal was 3000 miles. I hit 95% so I think that is close enough. I surpassed my running goal of 750. And well, swimming was about 50% of my goal. Not too bad given that I took 5 months off.
All in all it was an ok year. Given the overtraining debacle, I am surprised that I even came close to hitting any of my targets. I still think the goals I set were on par with what a solid year should look like at the distances I race. 2008 was higher because I spent more time on the volume. This year, I focused on the intensity.
In a factoid that only I find interesting:
Running 2008 pace: 8:46 2009 pace: 8:26
Cycling 2008 pace: 18.2 2009 pace: 18.8 mph
No comments:
Post a Comment