Monday, January 4, 2010

Return of my Nemesis

The wait is over. I can't really justify fighting it much longer. Well, I guess I could but even I am beginning to get soft on the issue. Coach Dan tried. Her really did. In fact, he tried twice last week. However, I am not a lemming like many of his other athletes. I review, process and then decide what I want to do. This makes me his best athlete...by a long mile.

Alas, it is time to give in. When I get home tonight, I will search the igloo for the proper items. If found, I will dust off the cobwebs and make sure they still fit. I will once again put them in a bag as a precursor. And someday this week, I will make the lengthy trek to the gym. Sigh. It is time to return to the POOL.