
Well the data confirms what I already knew. Within my age group, I came back into T2 in 3rd place then I got run down. It really is defeating to look at how out of line my OA ranks are. Guess it is time to attack that weakness and change that.
| Swim | T1 | Bike | T2 | Run | Overall | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Fastest | 8:39 | 0:30 | 0:35:45 | 0:20 | 0:16:55 | 1:06:22 |
| Benchmark | 10:33 | 0:45 | 0:37:34 | 0:41 | 0:19:40 | 1:09:11 |
| Andrew | 11:59 | 0:59 | 0:39:53 | 0:55 | 0:24:18 | 1:18:06 |
| AG Rank (32) | 7 | 5 | 4 | 6 | 13 | 6 |
| OA Rank (424) | 63 | 52 | 28 | 79 | 90 | 38 |

1 comment:
You are sexy.
Post a Comment