Wednesday, July 1, 2009

June Training Totals

June was a big month for training. It should have been bigger but I had a few minor set backs.

June's totals:
Bike: 21h 50m 06s - 420.4 Mi
Run: 7h 31m 54s - 52.5 Mi
Swim: 6h 54m 01s - 22512 Yd
Strength: 35m
Yoga: 1h 40m

The focus this month was clearly the bike. I found myself on it more often than I do laundry...which creates a problem when you need clean shorts. The volume really only represents three solid weeks of training. Last week was little to nothing. I also raced two sprints in June that prevent a bit more training.

For the year, it looks like this:

Bike: 89h 46m 08s - 1681.94 Mi 56% of goal
Run: 57h 18m 09s - 397.35 Mi 53% of goal
Swim: 33h 12m 20s - 101978 Yd 51% of goal

It looks like I am on par with where I thought I would be for the year. Of course, the goals were a bit random. I actually think I will be hard pressed to reach the bike and definitely the swim. I think the run goal will be achieve easily.

No comments: