Monday, December 15, 2008

Few More Updates

Blogging continues to be a thorn in my side. I have thoughts, I have things I want to share but everytime I sit down to right, I am not inspired. Hence, the lack of blogging.

I am in the process of buying a house so that is comprising most of my time. As with anything, I am obsessed with it (much like tri) so I am moving full steam ahead. I close in 2 weeks and have nearly every decision already made.

I do anticipate having my second room serve as a multi-functional gym/office. Hopefully I can leave my road bike on the trainer and be set for more workouts. This should give me a bit more of an incentive for core work during the season. If anyone has a great place to buy used workout equipment, please let me know.

Training is happening! Really, I am working out. Last week I logged nearly 5 hours! I know it is funny but I am still dealing with some aches. The forecast looks good this week so I hope to ride some.

Speaking of aches--I think my big toe is broken. I have been ignoring it since IMFL. I have no clue how I did it. I don't know if it was before or during the race. Or if it is just a stress fracture. But it is starting to ache a bit more after my runs so I think I am going to finally have it checked out. Grrrrr.....

I am still working on my 2009 race calendar. I have signed up for 2 big races already so I am waiting for a few more races to come online and I will post my plans.

Oh...and I have a little 'vacation' planned next month. It involves taking my bike. :)

No comments: