Sunday, March 23, 2008

Bipolar Weather

I can't complain too much about the weather...however, I just want a steady temperature. It is odd to get sunburned on days you wear a jacket. Saturday morning started out chilly. By the midpoint of the ride, I shed the jacket and unveiled my slightly tan arms. 90 minutes later, they were red with sunburn. I still maintain my quality farmer's tan.

Then this morning is bitterly cold. I postpone my run by 3h to let it crawl into the 50s. Only then, do I get misled by the cool temps as the sun was beating down on me during the run. I went through a bottle of water faster than a kudzu in an open field. The final few miles left me greatly fatigued.

Just pick a temperature...I am fine with it.

****No lie. Less that 24 hours after I wrote this I experienced snow flurries in Atlanta.

No comments: