1/14 164 lbs 8.0% bf
1/28 163.4lbs 8.0% bf
2/13 164 lbs 7.3% bf
2/26 162.6 7.6% bf
Something odd happened the other day. After my long run on 2/9, I had a bit of a spell. I am not sure if I was just overheated, dehydrated or malnourished. We ran a 10 mile route and spent some time cooling down in Piedmont Park. Then, we decided to go to the Varsity for lunch....mmm. Well it was PACKED. It literally took 45 minutes to get our food. While waiting, I began to feel a bit warm and faint. The feeling subsided when we received our food.
Now, I am no stranger to food....especially after a workout. I gorged on 2 cheeseburgers, cheese fries and a chocolate shake. I easily put back the calories and then some. I didn't feel good the rest of the day. I wasn't sure if it was a stomach ache, fatigue or from the faint feeling. The next morning I weighed myself and I was 159.4 pounds. Wow. Despite eating a massive lunch and moderate dinner, I dropped nearly 5 pounds in less than 24 hours.
I carefully monitored the weight over the next few days to see if it was an anomaly. Nope. I knew it wasn't really possible for me to shed that much weight due to a 90 minute run so something was clearly wrong. It actually took my body 3-4 days to put the weight back on.
I don't really know what happened. I wonder if it was a sign to cut back on training...though I don't feel like I am over training. Was the weight saying that I wasn't recovered so my body was rejecting things? Not sure. Just something to note for the future.
-------------
Also, I have let my diet go to crap again. I need to get this back on track.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Body Transformation Challenge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment