I mentioned a few posts back that I have an ideal race weight and body fat. I hope to get down to 155 and 7% body fat. This begins with cleaning up my diet (I say that as I eat five cookies). For the most part, I am achieving this objective. Fruit and vegetables fill my diet when my schedule is consistent. And I like it. A normal day looks like this for me:
6 am: Banana or granola bar
8 am: Kashi cereal with fat free milk
10 am: Fruit (grapes, strawberries, apples)
12 pm: Turkey sandwich, carrots, fat free yogurt
3 pm: powerbar/clif bar
7 pm: granola or snack
8 pm: dinner (burrito, pasta, chicken and beans)
10 pm: chocolate milk
I am not going to be obsessive about this number it is more of a goal. For me, I think it just forces me to clean up the diet and become a bit more conscious about what I am putting in my body. My plan is to weigh myself on a daily basis for arguments sake. But I will record consecutive days every two weeks so that I can chart any progress.
I will admit that this idea hasn't come into fruition as I initially anticipated. First, I have been running for the better part of two months. Base running is one of the best ways to cut fat. Second, as a result, I initially weighed in at a very low number. I am almost not certain that these numbers will budge much. However, when I drop weight lifting in the next few weeks then the weight might drop as the bulk leaves the body.
--------------
1/14 164 lbs 8.0% bf
1/28 163.4lbs 8.0% bf
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Body Transformation Challenge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment