I am the first to admit that I love the snow. I love playing in it. I love sledding in it. And for the most part, I enjoy running in it. But for now, I am over it.
We just had our fourth serious snowfall of the past 2 months. And by serious, I mean enough to mess up schedules or prevent me from leaving the house. The kids were out of school ALL last week due to the storm. They are out again today. Sigh.
I was all excited about getting back to training this week. The first of the week was good but yesterday and today fell a part. At least it will cause me to pick up my swimming a bit more. And I am finding the trainer tolerable (for now).
The worst part of it is that I brought home a nice, new, shiny carbon toy from the bike shop to test. Riding it on the trainer tells me nothing. I need to get in the saddle for about an hour and see how it works for me. Alas, the forecast calls for flurries several times over the next week.
Friday, January 21, 2011
Booo....snow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are correct about trainers and treadmills being tolerable. Having a winter storm is about the only time I would like to find myself on either one of those pieces of equipment.
Post a Comment