Friday, July 2, 2010

June Training

Half way there! June was a tremendous training month for me. I am really happy about. Despite not doing any really long training (3+ hours on the bike or 90+ minute runs), my monthly volume is nearly on par with IM training.

June Totals
Bike: 20h 13m 06s - 400.8 Mi
Run: 11h 58m 44s - 88.1 Mi
Swim: 7h 33m 10s - 22112 Yd

I am thrilled with my bike and run totals. It will be difficult to replicate the bike totals this next month but my goal is to run 100+. I haven't been there in a long time.

I am now ahead of pace for my annual totals. I don't really feel like any of them are in jeopardy. In fact, they might have been understated. I already swam more than I did all of last year, which I find impressive. I should easily hit my bike target with typical riding. And I suspect that I will demolish my run goal for the year.


2010 Totals

Bike: 89h 30m 56s - 1721.64 Mi (57% of goal)
Run: 57h 57m 03s - 436.94 Mi (58% of goal)
Swim: 44h 13m 08s - 127180.2 Yd (63% of goal)

All in all, I just need to hope to stay healthy. Right now that is the key. Hopefully it pays off in a few months.

No comments: