I have become very lazy about getting out these updates. I really just like to have them for record keeping purposes.
May was a solid month of training. I tapered the first week of the month and took nearly an entire week off. The swim total certainly reflects those adjustments.
May's totals:
Bike: 14h 08m 23s - 275.8 Mi
Run: 9h 51m 27s - 72.17 Mi
Swim: 6h 15m 40s - 18212 Yd
Yoga: 25m
With 5 months (42%) of training in the books, I feel pretty good about my totals for the year. I anticipate my focus this summer will be volume as I will race less.
2010 totals
Bike: 69h 17m 50s - 1320.84 Mi (44% of goal)
Run: 45h 58m 19s - 348.84 Mi (46% of goal)
Swim: 37h 35m 07s - 107868.2 Yd (54% of goal)
Total hours: 152h 51m 16s
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Monthly Totals
Labels:
monthly training
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment