I must admit that I am extremely disappointed in myself right now. I spent the past week in Nashville and only had a few personal objectives I wanted to achieve. One, I wanted to write a few blogs. Second, I wanted to overhaul the blog template. Alas, I failed. Sigh. It is amazing how time flies.
Nonetheless, I had a GREAT week of training capped off with riding outdoors 4 times. I loved logging some decent mileage. Better yet, my trainer is still in my car. And it needs to stay there. Well, not really but you know what I mean. With day light savings upon us, it is time to jump on a few roadie rides and see what happens.
In addition, this weekend in the ING Half Marathon. I don't quite know how I feel about it. I know what my goal is but I just don't have the confidence that I am going to reach it. I don't think it is a stretch at all. However, I don't feel like my last few long runs have hit the mark. I just hope that fresh and slightly tapered legs will put my mind at ease.
Otherwise, spring is in the air and as I previously mentioned, I couldn't be happier. I rode in shorts several times (despite the cold yesterday). And I even took my shirt off during my intervals. I likely blinded the oncoming traffic. Maybe post ING, I should begin to work on my tan.
Monday, March 15, 2010
More Random Musings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The best laid plans ...
Post a Comment