Not too surprising the numbers on paper don't look much better. The interesting thing to note is that had I pushed hard through the run and finished in a more respectable time then it would have only improved my age group standings by about one. Instead, I ended up about where I typically am in these races.
| Swim | T1 | Bike | T2 | Run | Overall | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Overall (349) | 69 | 41 | 24 | 124 | 114 | 49 |
| Age Group (21) | 6 | 5 | 3 | 12 | 11 | 7 |
| Fastest | 0:09:48 | 0:00:28 | 0:28:52 | 0:00:23 | 0:18:47 | 1:00:55 |
| Top 10 | 0:10:40 | 0:00:49 | 0:30:55 | 0:00:35 | 0:21:03 | 1:04:02 |
| Andrew | 0:12:56 | 0:00:52 | 0:32:26 | 0:00:53 | 0:26:01 | 1:13:01 |
No comments:
Post a Comment