Sunday, March 1, 2009

February Totals

I am still feeling good about training right now. I wasn't about to crank out a big month due to recovering from Hawaii, the Time Trial and inclement weather. I am very much ready for time change AND better weather. Overall I am very pleased with where I am. My running was solid this month and the workload is finally turning into speed. I feel like a broken record at this time of year but my bike is still lagging behind. But I am probably not giving myself enough credit for the work that has been completed to date.

February's totals:
Bike:8h 48m 53s - 158.34 Mi
Run:9h 08m 19s - 62.35 Mi
Swim:4h 13m 55s - 12950 Yd
Strength:4h 05m
Yoga:1h 00m

2009 totals
Bike:29h 28m 30s - 496.94 Mi
Run:18h 10m 30s - 120.85 Mi
Swim:11h 08m 52s - 30250 Yd
Strength:5h 45m
Yoga:2h 00m

No comments: