Tuesday, December 2, 2008

November Totals

As expected, November totals include competing in an Ironman and not a whole lot more. But that is what I needed. I successfully took the rest of the month off and as you can see, didn't do much more. The positive is that I am mentally recharged after the holiday and ready to get moving again. I just hope the body cooperates.

November's totals:
Bike: 6h 25m 01s - 129.1 Mi
Run: 7h 06m 18s - 44.8 Mi
Swim: 3h 30m 36s - 11624 Yd
Strength: 1h 40m
Yoga: 20m

2008 totals
Bike: 194h 46m 19s - 3538.99 Mi
Run: 96h 40m 29s - 660.04 Mi
Swim: 86h 45m 15s - 261040.3 Yd
Strength: 10h 00m
Football: 25m
Yoga: 8h 00m

It appears that I will be short on my run volume for the year, minus getting a wild hair to run a lot this month. 90 miles at this point would probably be pushing it. Otherwise I am more than happy with my 2008 totals.

No comments: