It is that time again. This week's agenda is full of threshold testing. I haven't partaken in this activity since about March which means it is going to hurt even more.
1/15 TT 1000y 18.01 1.48 pace
2/24 TT 1000y 16.44 1.40 pace
6/17 TT 1000y 16.07 1.37 pace
Almost 40s shaved off my time. Sweet. Even better given that I haven't been consistently swimming the past few weeks. Even more so, that is 10s/100 off my time in the past 5 months. That translates to about 7 minutes for a 2.4 mile swim. I am still convinced that I can get this under 1.30. It looks like I have a break in my schedule for the next 4 weeks so I think this might be the time to finally show up at masters class and see what it is all about.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
T-pace pt 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment