Which wagon?
The one I fell off of. Goodness the past month has been rough. One thing that I know about myself is that when I fall off the wagon, it takes me forever to get back on. This week was no exception.
Despite my weight and fat staying relatively normal, my diet has gone to crap. And bad. I realized this past week that I have a diet of a college student. Being on the go makes me eat out more. I try to do my best but sometimes it is unavoidable. But more importantly, I have lost my desire to cook at home. Even as I write, I am procrastinating grilling some chicken. I am having a battle with food. I had cereal for dinner twice this week. Once September starts it is time to hop back on that wagon and move forward.
The other wagon is the training one. Granted this week was extra stressful, I am having trouble finding the time and the energy to get in all my workouts. I am forcing myself at times. My running is basically nonexistent. My legs and body are not communicating. A few weeks ago, I was steadily building my mileage. Now it is a struggle to hit 20 miles a week. So much for my final build and a nice peak.
But I will climb back on that wagon again. It may just be next month.
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Have you seen the wagon?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I put smaller wheels on my wagon. It is easier to get back on.
Post a Comment