
I wanted to wait until this was finalized and the contract was signed. I was selected to join the all3sports 2010 age group team. I am extremely excited by this opportunity to train and race with some of Atlanta's top notch athletes while being represented by THE best triathlon store in the nation.
For several years, I have had a great relationship with the all3sports staff. I bought my first tri bike (Black Betty) from them and appreciated the attention and patience they had throughout the whole process. I have returned a number of times for gear, advice and bike fittings. While a majority of the store exists online, the physical store is a true asset to the Atlanta region. Triathlon is still just a niche sport and I am grateful to have this resource in my backyard.
As I have trained and raced the past few seasons, I have grown to know a number of the team members. And with time, it seemed that most of my group training was with that crowd. It then became only a matter of time before my interest in the team grew.
I am really honored by the opportunity. I hope that this will serve as an added motivator for me this season. I hope that the feel of putting on a uniform and representing a brand will kick me in the arse sometime during that last mile of the race. But most importantly, I look forward to establishing an even better partnership with a store that I know and trust.
I would like to send out a couple of thanks to all the people that helped me make the team. Specifically, I would like to thank Morgan Clark, Alex Poon, Bill Davis , Matt Cole and the rest of the all3sports staff for the opportunity.
If you have never shopped with all3sports, please check them out. First time shoppers should email me and I will see what I can do for you.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Exciting News
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment