I haven't been inspired or motivated to blog this week so I will just post my totals. If you have an idea for a topic, please leave a comment and email me. I have a few blogs in the queue...but not too many. I need new material.
| May's totals: | ||
| Bike: | 13h 10m 07s - 261.2 Mi | |
| Run: | 10h 04m 36s - 69.9 Mi | |
| Swim: | 4h 22m 12s - 13910 Yd | |
| Strength: | 1h 19m | |
| Kayaking: | 1h 30m | |
| Yoga: | 1h 20m | |
I feel good about this month especially since it included a week of recovery and vacation. I feel like it was a solid month of training. I have a feeling that the June numbers will be big.
| 2009 totals | ||
| Bike: | 67h 56m 02s - 1261.54 Mi | |
| Run: | 49h 37m 59s - 343.75 Mi | |
| Swim: | 27h 02m 07s - 81766 Yd | |
| Strength: | 10h 21m | |
| Boot Camp Conditioning: | 30m | |
| Kayaking: | 1h 30m | |
| Running Drills: | 1h 00m | |
| Yoga: | 6h 30m | |
I would say that this is on par for the year. I am not swimming near as much as last year but my bike and run seem to be in the ballpark for where I want them.
No comments:
Post a Comment