Wednesday, October 1, 2008

September Totals

Another month down.

September's totals:
Bike:25h 47m 19s - 473.3 Mi
Run:6h 01m 47s - 37.55 Mi
Swim:10h 59m 47s - 32700 Yd
Strength:20m

2008 totals
Bike:167h 19m 18s - 2992.74 Mi
Run:82h 19m 44s - 566.11 Mi
Swim:71h 56m 07s - 210466.3 Yd
Strength:7h 30m
Yoga:7h 40m



I am definitely pleased with these totals. I biking was solid. Ideally I would have liked to be around 550. My run is better than I expected. I would feel much more comfortable if it was close to 80-90 miles. And my swim looks great.

For the year, I surpassed my swim goal a while back. I will pass my bike goal this weekend. It is unlikely that I will reach my run goal. I can't imagine that I can get 200 miles out of my body over the next 3 months. Possible...but unlikely.

No comments: