Monday, October 20, 2008

The road continues on...

Another week down. I can almost taste the salt water of the Gulf. I am officially less that two weeks out. I am to the point where I can quantify the time in the number of days. I am preparing my checklists of things to pack.

This week was ok in terms of training. I am not officially training but the volume is coming down just a bit. My body is beat...my legs are at their breaking point. They have no pop anymore. Long rides are a bit of a struggle. But that is kinda the point. If I can work through it now, then having to do that on fresh legs will be easier. Conceptually I get it.

Mon-2000y recovery swim in 35'
Tues-32 miles of intervals in 90'
Wed-4500y swim in 75'; 3.3 mile run in 30'
Thurs-14.3 mile run in 125'
Fri-Rest :)
Sat-20.5 mile Time Trial; 16 mile recovery ride 120'
Saturday-69.5 miles in 3h 40m

Swim: 6500y 1h 50m
Bike: 138 miles in 7h 20m
Run: 17.6 miles in 2h 35m

Total Training time 11h 24m

Only 2 more big workouts left...

No comments: