Another interesting week in training. I regret to inform my readers that I skipped a workout. One of my goals coming down the backstretch was to NOT miss any workouts. But it was the right call. I skipped a run because my knee was really agitated. I was growing increasingly concerned throughout the week that the knee would not hold up and the inflammation was growing. (Knock on wood) but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Mon-3000y as 12x200 in 60 minutes
Tues-24 mile ride in 1h 25m
Wed-8 mile run in 1h 15m (skipped 45 minute run that evening)
Thurs-3100 at T-pace in 62m
Fri-rode to Florida
Saturday-1650y in 28'; 25 mile ride in 67'; 6.2 mile run in 48'
Sunday-116 mile ride in 5h 30m
Swim: 7750y in 2.5h
Bike: 165 miles in 8h
Run: 14.2 miles in 2h
Total training this week was 12h 40m. This was a decrease from last week. But I will say that the intensity was much higher this week. Now onto a rest week! Yippee!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
The road continues on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment