Friday, August 1, 2008

July Training Results

As expected, July was a really lousy month. I spent more time at the doctor than I did training. My run total was abysmal. I didn't even run a half marathon. My bike total was surprisingly higher than I anticipated but it is really fueled by 4 different rides. My swim total shows were I concentrated this month. Ironically, I easily skipped 20-30% of my swim workouts this month and shorted a number of them.

My 2008 totals still look good. In August both my bike and swimming totals will surpass my 2007 totals and are on good pace to meet my annual goals. I am slightly concerned about my run totals. Only about 60 miles in the past two months has dropped me behind where I want to be. Not to mention that I am not certain if the run will come back around in the next few months.

July's totals:
Bike:16h 47m 48s - 309.78 Mi
Run:1h 54m 10s - 12.55 Mi
Swim:9h 23m 41s - 28750 Yd
Yoga:20m


2008 totals
Bike:120h 46m 12s - 2134.17 Mi
Run:67h 57m 47s - 474.51 Mi
Swim:55h 45m 16s - 162666.3 Yd
Strength:7h 10m
Yoga:7h 40m

No comments: